Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Back to the blog

My life has changed a lot since I last blogged in February 2012. That month I received a bad cholesterol report and refused to take the lipitor. I have completely changed my diet and lifestyle since then. I've lost 25 pounds on a vegan diet and have a great cholesterol level now. I no longer have to take diabetes meds! Most important I feel great.

I have beautiful new granddaughter,Annabelle Lee,born in February 2013.She is a adorable of course!

Jesslyn and Anaston are 2 and 3 years old now. Time flies when you're having fun.

JoAnna is 15! My oldest and youngest granddaughters.

What does a vegan eat for lunch? Today I had roasted cauliflower,bbq tempeh and a tomato from my garden.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to see you back! And even happier that you are feeling so well.