Friday, April 10, 2009

Peace by Piece Guild April

Quilt guild met last night and as usual a good time was had by all.

Kris and Roy quilted this for a customer. I wish the beautiful quilting showed up better in the picture.

Connie made the blue bag for a shop sample. I didn't get the name of the pattern. Love the picket top and the woven fabrics. She finished up her dishtowel bag that I tried to teach at the Feb. meeting. She changed the handles and top and I like hers better than the original.

I of course....once again....was not a finisher and had nothing for show and tell. Kris showed us a neat way to cut bias binding. We made plans for our May retreat. Eleanor Burns show and then a "quilt in" at the fire station. I can't wait.


1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Oh my! That first quilt is really really neat. A real eye catcher. I agree ~ the bag with the picket top is just too cute. Very unique and I like that as well. You must have an awesome Guild.