Sunday, November 21, 2010

bento progress

Help I think this needs more pop! Any suggestions? I think I liked them better before I cut them up! Too late now though.
I've made some progress on my bento box blocks. I was going to make the quilt 4 blocks x 4 but it has to be 3x4. I made the first blocks on my bernina until it started giving me fits. I finished on my featherweight. When I started slicing blocks I found that my seam allowance was off on the ones made on the bernina....argghhhh.....I just can't get used to that machine. I will use the blocks that are too small for the back or maybe a pillow sham. I think with a couple of borders this will make a nice throw size quilt.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Will make a lovely throw...sorry you are having machine troubles.

Wacky Woman said...

I like it!

Kathryn D. Duke said...

a nice border or two should help out!!