Monday, January 3, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I squeezed that last row of green onto the design wall(tablecloth) yesterday. It is supposed to have one more row, but I ran out of gray. I thought about making it as is so I wouldn't start out the new year buying more fabric. This morning I decided adding solids to the stash is okay LOL. Jesslyn and I will be heading out to Hancocks shortly for some more Kona medium gray. We might walk next door to Km*rt and find another flannel backed tablecloth to enlarge the design wall too. Check out Design Wall Monday Patchwork Times

2 comments:

Chris said...

Too cute. You could add another row of the purple to make it bigger....

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

I'm so in love with purple this past year... I used that same cream and purple flower fabric in my sunny delight quilt... So fun to see it show up in other quilts! Love a good zigzag!